How Homeopathy Works …
Homeopathy Works, WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS.
- As seen in this study within an intensive care unit.
- How it can work at great dilution has been demonstrated.
- DATABASE OF CLINICAL OUTCOME RESEARCH IN HOMEOPATHY.
Death by Medicine
doctors are often operating in the dark …
“well below half” of the procedures doctors perform and the decisions they make about surgeries, drugs, and tests have been adequately investigated and shown to be effective. The rest are based on a combination of guesswork, theory, and tradition, with a strong dose of marketing by drug and device companies. link
Make the change to …
Safe, Cheap Medicine.
- Homeopathy seeks to replace drugs that have severe side effects.
- It aims to heal, not suppress symptoms.
- It works toward decreasing a patient’s dependency on drugs.
- Homeopathic medications are a cheap solution for health systems struggling with crippling drug expenses.
- Homeopathy doesn’t seek to replace health systems.
- It cannot replace surgery for injuries and cannot offer life support.
- Homeopaths recognise conventional medications can be life saving, ie Salbuterol inhalers for acute attacks of asthma (though not without their own concerns).
Deaths and Injuries by Conventional Medicine
Iatrogenic deaths run at 1/4 million deaths per year in the USA, making them the 3rd most common cause of death:
I suspect we can all name people in our families and extended families who have suffered iatrogenic injury, illness or death.
The surprising thing is the number of deaths and injuries we are prepared to tolerate in order to continue supporting ‘conventional medicine’ as the main medical paradigm, in its current form.
How Homeopathy works:
- A substance that in large doses will cause the symptoms of a disease, can be used in minute doses to relieve the same symptoms,
- that a substance that will produce very similar symptoms will heal that disease.
- This is familiar in conventional medicine:
- the use of cowpox inoculation to treat smallpox.
- modern medications like Ritalin (which is capable of producing side effects that look a lot like the ADHD it is used to treat).
an approach that utilizes medicines that stimulate the body’s own immune system to initiate the healing process [& it recognises] symptoms are actually efforts of the organism to deal with stress or infection. link
ie, we raise a fever in response to an infection. We know this.
Homeopathy is a fact, not a theory.
- Homeopathy is a discovery, not an invention.
- It is a system of medicine developed through observation of what heals, observation of natural laws.
- It operates within a set of natural laws, and, as such, is ‘scientific’
Homeopathy is not a new discovery:
The idea of a schism of two distinctly opposed and separate medical methods is not an accurate one:
- Homeopathy is integrated into many state health systems worldwide link.
- It is Europe’s #1 Alternative for Doctors.
- ie,”60 percent of [Scottish] doctors’ surgeries prescribe homeopathic or herbal remedies” link.
- About 20 per cent of doctors in Scotland have basic homeopathic training compared with one per cent 15 years ago. link
- Doctors such as Constantine Hering were converted to homeopathy whilst trying to debunk it.
- George Vithoulkas trains many medical doctors in homeopathy every year:
Every year, during the summer months, groups of doctors from various countries gather to be trained at the Academy. They come from Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, Russia, the U.S.A., Canada, Austria, Japan, India, Mexico, Brazil, Greece etc.
12.000 medical doctors and homeopathic practitioners from 33 countries have been trained in the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy.
Doctors are not necessarily averse to or sceptical of homeopathy:
“according to an article in the British Medical Journal, 42% of British physicians surveyed referred patients to homeopathic physicians. . Another survey of British physicians discovered that 80% of recent graduates wanted training in either homeopathy, acupuncture, or hypnosis. ”
History of Homeopathy
Homeopathy was developed initially by (Dr and chemist) Samuel Hahnemann, who recognised that cinchona bark, successfully used to treat malarial fevers, had the ability to produce symptoms very like malarial fever. He was familiar with the ideas of Hippocrates and others. He recognised that some medicines used in high doses, healed the original disease, but created dangerous side effects. He began to experiment with how low a dose he could use to achieve healing (ie, in the use of mercury, etc). He also began to test (in himself and volunteers) many substances to see which symptoms they could produce (temporarily) in healthy people and if they would then heal the same symptoms in the sick.
Conventional medicine relies on drugs that are often unproven and have to be taken continually to suppress symptoms or bear no relationship to the symptoms of the illness at all. This has hardly proven successful in curing. Ill health abounds, Effectiveness gaps are plentiful and, as we saw above, there is usually an undesirable payback to conventional drugs.
Homeopathy was developed to overcome these problems. It has the capacity to do so. One of its obvious places is within the medical system as an integrated service. This would give patients the choice of treatment without side effects and would give doctors the opportunity to effectively treat patients with disorders that cannot currently be treated or cured.
I help people treat all conditions, but specialise in working with people with complex problems like autism & autoimmune diseases.
***FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION***
Find out how homeopathy may help your health problem.
*1. Richard Wharton and George Lewith, “Complementary Medicine and the General Practitioner,” British Medicine Journal, 292, June 7, 1986, 1498-1500.
*2. David Taylor Reilly, “Young Doctors’ Views on Alternative Medicine,” British Medical Journal, 287, July 30, 1983, 337-339.