Easy, Natural Treatment for Conjunctivitis. No Side Effects.
Free remedy chart below to help you choose homeopathic remedies for natural treatment of conjunctivitis.
Use safely from birth, without side effects.
Share on Facebook & Pinterest.
[bctt tweet=”Easy, Natural Treatment for Conjunctivitis. No Side Effects. “]
- Inflammation of the margins of the eye lids.
- Can be bacterial or allergic conjunctivitis.
- Most bacterial conjunctivitis will clear without antibiotics in 1-2 weeks. [NHS source]
- Bacterial type is contagious: Use hygiene precautions to prevent spread to second eye & other people.
- Both bacterial conjunctivitis and allergic conjunctivitis respond well to natural, homeopathic treatment.
- Can be cleared in 24 hours with the right homeopathic remedy [dosing with 30c 3 times over the day].
- Homeopathic alternatives to antibiotics offer rapid cure with NO SIDE EFFECTS.
- They clear the infection and help to prevent repeat infections.
Side Effects from Antibiotic Medication for Conjunctivitis
Chloramphenicol is the main antibiotic for bacterial conjunctivitis in the UK and “has caused severe and sometimes fatal blood problems” [Source]. It is also routinely offered after accidents to the eyes.
Fusidic acid is also used, and has the rare side effect of angioedema … swelling of mucus membranes such as the tongue and throat.
Ordering Homeopathic Remedies
Remedies can be ordered individually or in kits from Helios Homeopathy.
Breast milk is good for cleaning eyes during this condition & whilst waiting for remedies to arrive. Cooled, boiled water or breastmilk on disposable pads can be used to bath the eyes.
Homeopathic Remedy Chart for Conjunctivitis
[Click for printable image or take a screen shot, you can also pin it to your Pinterest board.]
Need help choosing a remedy? You can book a free 15 minute appointment with me below.
Other First Aid Posts With Free Remedy Charts