First, check my Frequently Asked Questions below.
Add “Emergency” or “urgent” in email subject line to book an acute appointment.
**When I have locum cover, your email will be forwarded to the locum on duty**
*Please, only use emergency contact if it is a true emergency as it disturbs my consultations.* Thank you. 🙂
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What do I do in an emergency? [“Urgent Care”]
- Can I Treat It Myself?
- What will my appointment cost?
- How often do I need to see you? [“Follow-up Consultations”]
- Where do I order my remedies?
- Is this normal during detox?
- How do I treat a fever?
- How can I help my child’s eczema?
- How do I make a homeopathic solution?
- How do I store remedies?
- What should I avoid doing during treatment?
[ALSO SEE ALL THE OTHER FIRST AID PAGES UNDER THE FIRST AID TAB]