Depression & Anxiety: 4 Fixes That Work.11th December 2015
You have depression & anxiety?
- You want to kick depression & anxiety…
- To cope better with stress, emergencies, disappointments & criticism…
- To heal traumas & grief…
- & to cure physical illnesses triggered by stress & mental pain.
Keep reading, as I have important news about DEPRESSION & ANXIETY TREATMENTS …….
[bctt tweet=”4 Great ways to rapidly improve depression & anxiety” username=”sally_he”]
1) Homeopathy For Depression & Anxiety:
- Homeopathy can give you fast relief from depression & anxiety (see my testimonials).
- With no side-effects! Let me repeat: NO SIDE-EFFECTS!
- It is cost effective treatment, without years of paying for prescriptions.
- It is EFFECTIVE. Depression & anxiety are effectiveness gaps for GPs. They are usually the first problems to be cured during a homeopathic treatment, so don’t delay.
- Homeopathic treatment for depression, anxiety & OCD pays for itself in fewer sick days & better productivity.
Depression & Anxiety Treatments that can be useful alongside homeopathic treatment:
2) “The Work” by Byron Katie
is a rapid & simple form of ‘cognitive-behaviour’ type therapy. You can access it free here. There are lots of videos showing people overcoming feeling and thoughts that cause depression & anxiety.
a cognitive-behaviour therapy course by David Burns.
Cognitive behaviour therapy can help with:
- other self-defeating behaviours, which cause depression & anxiety.
Afterwards it’s really difficult to go back to where you were. You can no-longer quite take the negative thoughts seriously because you can see through them. It short circuits what I call “Shame spirals” that lead to depression & anxiety; those self-beating sessions that deteriorate into some of the symptoms of depression & anxiety: misery, self harm & angry outbursts.
The benefits for depression & anxiety of taking at least short moments to be quiet and peaceful are obvious. Tiny moments, practiced until they can join up into longer moments. Even when things feel pretty terrible, it seems to be spookily peaceful in there.
There is a worldwide organization/community called Balanced View that teaches you to take ‘short moments’ to discover that you can ‘rest’ with the negative thoughts. For those who want community for healing … this may be for you.
Homeopathy [and the above books] helped me beat depression & anxiety. It’s one of the main reasons I became a homeopath and focus on depression & anxiety in my practice.
Homeopathy is a 200 year old system of holistic medicine that treats you as a whole person; your physical, emotional and mental elements. It is used by 6 million people in the UK, for many types of health problem, not just depression & anxiety.
It’s not necessary to take suppressive drugs with sometimes awful, long term side effects, like loss of emotion, drowsiness, etc, which themselves impact on your life.
Don’t wait. There’s nothing to lose in trying homeopathy for depression & anxiety.
or request a
***FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION***
Find out how homeopathy may help your health problem.
bringing you happy healing
Other Posts On This Subject:
this post is for informational purposes and doesn’t constitute treatment in itself.