Storing Your Remedies
Homeopathic remedies need to be protected from bright light, heat and moisture. Keep all remedies away from camphor products.
If kept in this way they have an endless shelf life.
If you make them up into a medical solution you can add 40% alcohol (vodka or brandy) as a preservative and they can be stored in a cool, dark place indefinitely.
They should not be touched but tipped into the lid before dosing the patient. Be sure to avoid touching other people’s remedies.
Taking Your Remedies
The ‘pills’ are little sucrose balls that have been impregnated with the remedy.
If taken dry, they can be put directly under the tongue of the patient, by tipping one into the mouth from the bottle cap or from the small ziplock bag [unless being used to make a medical solution].
Remedies should be sucked until they dissolve.
You should avoid eating, drinking or brushing your teeth for about 20 minutes either side of taking a pill.
What To Avoid If You Are Being Homeopathically Treated.
Firstly, you came for treatment because you were suffering … so it is worth committing to avoid the the list of antidotes below wherever possible. If your problem relapses, look for which antidote you may have accidentally been exposed to and eliminate it. Then contact me for instructions.
Homeopathic remedies can be quickly antidoted by
- caffeinated drinks like cola,
- strong chemical odours,
- high stress (unavoidable of course),
- heavy alcohol consumption,
- prescribed/recreational drugs, ie, steroids (you will be given more doses if you are on medications, in an attempt to overcome this problem).
- Some remedies (Nat mur in particular) can be antidoted by menthol.
- Most remedies are antidoted by camphor & should not be stored near camphor products.